Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Day Two... What a Headache!

I'm not sure if it's the lack of caffeine or the stress from work, but I've had a terrible headache all day. Andrea and I forgot to budget for anything besides water to drink so my precious, precious unsweetened iced tea is nothing more than a distant dream. 

In my line of work, pharmacy, a lunch break is a rare commodity. The tuna salad sandwich and crackers I had packed for lunch were actually my dinner on the drive home from work. Due to my headache, I didn't eat any more than my helping of tuna salad, and about 4 crackers. It was delicious and I knew I had to eat something, but I didn't feel like eating anything..  

Andrea was kind enough to have dinner prepared when I arrived home, but I opted not to eat and went straight to bed. I guess that means I'm ahead a meal this week, eh? She said the meatball sandwiches and green beans were pretty good, so maybe I can indulge at lunch tomorrow on my day off. 

I think what I miss the most are drinks. I don't usually get much of a lunch, and I only sometimes eat breakfast so I don't miss any extravagance in those meals too much. What I do miss is a soda, or a much anticipated iced tea during the day. 

It's no wonder I have that headache...

No comments:

Post a Comment